Wednesday 7 March 2012

Spring cleaning, writers style!

So you may or may not have noticed that I've completely deleted all of my previous posts. All of them. Yay! This is what I call spring cleaning. I'm working on a new manuscript which has bumped it's way up to my priority list.

It's called Hunter, and it's the story of (funnily enough) a hunter...called Hunter. No, that's not his real name; it's merely an alias he goes by to keep the vampires at bay. Oh, and that's another thing - he's a vampire. But he's a good vampire! He kills bad vampires for a living (hence the hunter part) because he took being turned into a vampire (without permission!) very personally. His father was a clergyman so for him to become a vampire he feels like he's being punished by the devil. Anyway, I won't get too much into it just yet but there is a female lead character coming soon. After I've posted her first chapter on wattpad I'll explain her further.

So without much further ado, welcome to my new and improved blog. Do any of you have a house warming gift for me? No? Oh, that's real sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment